Teaching & Learning
Halterworth Teaching School Partnership offers a wide range of Continued Professional Development to support Teaching and Learning.
This includes delivery of the OLEVI Outstanding Teacher Programme, Improving Teacher Programme and Power of coaching Programme. Please contact us for dates for these.
The Outstanding Teacher Programme enables teachers to:
- the ability to demonstrate higher level understanding of teaching and improve learning for their pupils
- the ability to coach colleagues and pupils in their own school and in other schools to raise performance levels
- the ability to create a proactive school culture where the quality of teaching and learning is openly observed, discussed, challenged and enhanced
- increased professional satisfaction and create opportunities for further leadership and career progression
The Improving Teacher Programme enables teachers to:
- provide their students with the best possible learning experience
- improve standards in their classrooms and schools
- increase their job satisfaction and quality of experience
- work more effectively as active members of their school team
We are also able to provide bespoke coaching to support all elements of teaching, learning. We have a selection of SLEs who will work alongside staff in classrooms, support with planning and assessments and host visits in our Partnership Schools.
As a Partnership, we pride ourselves on providing bespoke support to individuals or whole schools. We adopt a ‘whatever it takes’ approach.
Please contact us to find out more.