Train to Teach Secondary Information Days: 21st January 10.30am
School Direct Teacher Training: If you want to know more about getting in to teaching, please come along to one of our Information Days
Train to teach with us and start a fantastic and rewarding new career. Come along to find out more. Our information days for Secondary teacher training are held at The Romsey School, Greatbridge, Romsey SO51 8ZB.
Monday 21st January
Monday 11th March
Monday 10th June
Venue: The Romsey School
Time: 10.30am – 1.15 or 3pm (to suit)
If you attend a Secondary Information Day you will:
- Find out more about our interview process and selection criteria
- Find out about how we make our training bespoke to meet the needs of individuals
- Have the opportunity to ask questions
- Tour a Secondary School with pupils who will talk to you about life in a Secondary School
- Find out about what it means to be a Secondary School teacher
- Discover the different routes into Secondary School teaching
- Observe and participate in lessons in your chosen subject(s)
- Have the opportunity to volunteer for an extended experience in order to help you confirm that your future is in teaching
You will need to bring with you photo ID and a packed lunch (if you wish to stay all day). The dress code is business attire.
For more information or to book your place please telephone 01794 512028 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in our information evenings.